Jan. 25, 2021 – Here are my policies covering my use of information acquired by or via ChristAboveMe.com. I (Michael Kaarhus) am the owner/operator of this site. Unless this site has been hacked, I am responsible for the information posted here.
Cookies and Storage:
- ChristAboveMe.com does not set any cookies and does not use any local or session storage on your device.
- iframe embeds on some ChristAboveMe.com pages link to other sites, such as youtube.com, video.foxnews.com and audioboom.com, that set cookies and/or use local and/or session storage on your device.
- ChristAboveMe.com does not read any cookies or local or session storage data that may be on your device.
- ChristAboveMe.com does not track or read your browsing history.
- The only data that ChristAboveMe.com obtains about visits here are that which a server access log normally generates.
- All I or my here refer to Michael Kaarhus.
- This site or my site here refer to ChristAboveMe.com.
- Site stats here refer to data in server access logs, as well as statistics products generated or processed from data in server access logs.
Private information is here defined as the following types of recorded information about an identifiable human individual: his or her:
- Name, address, email address, phone number
- Race, nationality, ethnicity, origin, color
- Religious affiliation, political affiliation
- Age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status
- Identifying number, code, symbol (e.g. driver license number, Social Security number)
- Finger prints, blood type, inherited characteristics
- Health care history including information on physical/mental disability
- Educational, financial, criminal, employment history
Private vs. Personal:
If personal information or opinions are publically expressed, then I might not count them as private information. Personal information and opinions, once expressed in public, are still personal, in that they are still the responsibility, and in some cases the intellectual property, of the person expressing them. However, they are no longer private.
- I do not necessarily count public personal information or opinion as private information. However, I acknowledge copyright and trademark law regarding the use of both personal and private information. I consider public personal information private if I know that it was published without the consent of, or against the will of the individual.
I recognize that person B might post or share person A’s private information without person A’s consent. Therefore,
- It is my policy to consider public personal information private, if I know that a third party shared or posted it without permission.
- It is my policy to not post or share public personal information that I know or suspect has been published without the consent or permission of the person in question. However, if someone posts or otherwise makes public private information about him or herself, I then consider it public information, and I may also post or share it as such, unless I understand that the individual was coerced into posting the information.
- It is my policy to not sell any private information that this site acquires.
- It is my policy to not post or share any private information this site acquires, with the following exceptions: (a) private information users want posted to this site, (b) private information this site may acquire about hostile or malicious users of this site (Hostile or malicious use is covered below).
This site is not presently set up for visitors to post their own comments. Visitors may, however, email me and request their comments be posted to relevant pages. In that case,
- It is my policy to not post any private information the user does not specifically request posted. If you wish to post comments in this way, please specify exactly what information you want and do not want posted. I will not be held liable for posting private information that visitors request posted.
- It is my policy to not share or post site stats except (a) as necessary in criminal investigations or complaints, or (b) Those associated with hostile or malicious use, or (c) Those requested by advertisers, or obtained by an advertiser’s code embedded in a page. As of Jan. 25, 2021, there are no advertisers on ChristAboveMe.com, and there is no advertiser or tracking code embedded in any pages on this site.
Hostile or Malicious Use
If anyone threatens, intimidates, or assaults me online, I do not consider that to be private information, and I may post it and/or share it with appropriate authorities.
If anyone attacks this site, or the server this site resides on, I do not consider the information generated from such an attack to be private information, and I may post it and/or share it with appropriate authorities.
Unauthorized attempts to deny service to, or upload or change information on this site may be punishable by laws of various States.
Please feel free to contact me if you have privacy concerns about any information posted on this site.